Event Time and Date
Come and enjoy a fun Wild n' Out session with RAs Dannyele, Dezirae, and Keana! There will be fun, games, food, drinks, and possibly some prizes. We will end the session with the very famous "Wild Style" battle, so come very prepared. The show will be followed by a guest performer that you do not want to miss!
***In order to participate or be a part of the audience, you must write a letter to LGBT youth, struggling youth, or breast cancer patients. There is also the option of donating school supplies or a canned good.***
If you would like to create your own team for this event, please follow these instructions:
1. Gather a team that is made up of 5 members.
2. Send team submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your team name, as well as the names & emails of your team members! ***Submissions are taken on a first come first serve basis.***
3. The deadline to enter your team for submission will be on Friday, March 10th, 2017 @ 5:00pm.
4. Wait for a confirmation email stating requirements and activities for the event.
5. Come to the event with your donations and/or letters prepared (or risk losing points).
6. Show up prepared and ready to go.
7. Have fun and Wild Out!
Don't miss out, and we'll see you there!
NFRH Multipurpose Room
Residential Student Services: Societal Value: Commitment to the Community