Parent Organization: Center for Leadership and Service
Help lead students towards a more successful future!
We intend to:
· Become involved with volunteer services at local hospitals and nursing homes.
· Sponsor speakers on relevant issues such as admission to medical/dental school, medical ethics, alternate medical fields, substantial financial assistance for medical/dental education, etc.
· Having guest speakers such a residents and current M.D.,D.M.D., P.A., RN, and many more to talk about school experiences and offering words of advice to students.
· Become involved with other clubs on campus.
· Coordinate field trips to various medical/dental schools such as: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and New York University.